November 18, 2009

Quotes I like

We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today. ~Stacia Tauscher

Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. ~Harold Hulbert

Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it. ~Not Your Average Dictionary

The prime purpose of being four is to enjoy being four - of secondary importance is to prepare for being five. ~Jim Trelease, The Read-Aloud Handbook, 1985

A child seldom needs a good talking to as a good listening to. ~Robert Brault

Source: www.quotegarden.com

4 comments:

TBRKO said...

Those are great quotes!

Kris said...

Love em....my favorites you ask? oH wait, you didn't but here they are.

"faith isn't faith unless it's all you have to hang onto" my friend elle told me this while I was going through my divorce

"being a mother is hard, but it's the times that you don't get to that it's the hardest" miss britt's blog

Unknown said...

I am a secret quote addict! Great post~

Erin said...

Love 'em, Kris...especially the last one.