March 10, 2009

SNOW DAY!

There's a blizzard upon us, a storm so wide-reaching and dangerous that even MSUM closed campus for the day (that hardly EVER happens)! So, all five of us--mommy, daddy, Grant, Ross, and Hope--are home together for a real, honest-to-goodness snow day. What fun! Don't get me wrong, we've already had a little drama this morning; Grant threw a tantrum over not understanding how to play one of the games for his Nintendo DS, so the DS is on break for the day. But overall I'm optimistic. We can play playdoh, make puzzles, build with Legos, bake cookies, and maybe I can even spend 30 minutes on the elliptical and get a few loads of laundry done. I'd also like Kris to hang some pictures and wall hangings. In our family, only dad does that...because mom doesn't enjoy that. I'd rather be the one deciding if it looks straight while Kris actually pounds the nail.

I hope all of you stay warm, stay safe, and stay put!

1 comment:

TBRKO said...

I hope you all had a great day together. So far I know school is late tomorrow, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was canceled again...