March 3, 2009

Ross is THREE!!

Ross turned three years old on Sunday, March 1. It's hard to believe my "tank" is already closing the chapter on toddlerhood. We had a marvelous party with family--grandmas and grandpas, cousins, aunts, and uncles. Ross relished being the center of all the attention, and all the kids had a blast together.


Pizza-coated fingers...I'm three!



Ross loves his baby sister and cousin Brady, and he LOVES being older than they are.


Ross and "Wivia," or, as I affectionately call them, Frick and Frack.



Ryan, Kori, Paige, and Piper couldn't make it, but the cousins who came had a blast together. Aren't they adorable?





And what would a birthday party be without cake? I think Hope enjoyed her slice more than anyone.

3 comments:

ABCDH said...

That kid is a total ham! I love it!

(and the picture of Hope is too funny!)

Kris said...

OOOh...I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! As you know, I have a little obsession with Ross but I do think we are kindred spirits. We do share a birthday and I can't stand how adorable he is!!! Thanks for stopping in Friday. It was so good to see you. Hope your weekend was great!

TBRKO said...

What a wonderful photographer you had??!??! HA!
That picture of Kate posing was just to appease her. I was going to delete it, so I forgot.
We had a great time!
To know Ross is to completely love him. He is such a unique and fun little..wait BIG guy. I can't wait to do it again!