December 13, 2009

Not much time to post

Friends, there hasn't been a second to write a new post lately. Not that there's lots to say--I've been busy preparing for Christmas by buying gifts, getting the letter written, envelopes stuffed, and mailed, and scrambling to wrap up the semester. God bless Kris for being the family gift-wrapper. He's so much faster at it than I am! We sat downstairs last week and wrapped while watching Revenge of the Nerds! THAT took me back. too.funny.

I may not be blogging for a while. I'm heading into a really booked few weeks, but I'll be back as soon as I can. Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment:

Getting back to me said...

I think it's great, Erin! I plan on doing the same thing once I finish having kids and lose all of this weight.

I hope your recovery goes smoothly!

Holly