January 25, 2009

Busy, busy, busy...

I've been so busy this week I haven't even READ any blogs until today, much less posted on my own. I was going to post something on Inauguration Day, but now it seems too far in the past. I do want to share that I was able to view the big event on cammpus in the ballroom with about 700 other citizens. Very inspiring. And the best part? Picking up Ross from his classroom and bringing him to the ballroom to experience the inauguration with me. He was so excited to wave his little flag, clap with everyone, and point to "Rock Obama" on the big screen.

Thanks to Bonnie for the advice to my previous post. We've moved Ross's carseat to the middle row in the minivan, and that seems to be helping with drive-time bickering.

4 comments:

TBRKO said...

Glad that little move is making things better. We no longer have that as an option. THere is no other place to put our kids! HA!

ABCDH said...

Cute blog layout!

Jenay said...

I love that Ross calls him Rock! My five year old does also. I have a funny Rock story. My husband was on the phone a few weeks ago with the president of his company. (it's a small company.) When he finished the call, Emily asked him who he was talking to. When he told her it was the president of his company, her jaw dropped. She said, "Dad, you have Rock Obama's phone number?" He got a good laugh out of that.

Erin said...

Jenay, that's hilarious. Thanks for sharing!