April 15, 2008

Some family pics

Here are a few recent pictures of the kids. Grant is 6 and loves to have his picture taken. Ross just turned 2 on March 1. I like to call him my "tank." He's so dang solid! Grant calls him "The Mad Redhead," although he's more often sunny than surly. Hope is now 3 months old but I haven't taken that many pictures of her since Easter. Bad mommy! I've never been one to grab the camera and start snapping, unlike my dear friend AnnMarie--she's a master at capturing the moments.

I thought I had the "add picture" thing figured out, but I guess I'll have to ask Bonnie...the pics of the kids are at the bottom of the page, so scroll down.

3 comments:

TBRKO said...

The pics are GREAT! I can't wait until summer time when I can see all of them (and you) more often. I can't believe how much Hope looks like you...and Grant.
I also can't believe how completely unalike our kids look--kind of like us.

Erin said...

No kidding! They really don't resemble eac other at all, although I do think Hope has a little more of your olive coloring. I'm excited for summer too. I miss hanging out with you. Can you show me sometime how to make the picture smaller and keep them next to the post?

TBRKO said...

Hope? Olive coloring??? Give me a break .Your kids are as light as you....but I don't blame you for wishful thinking...